South Florida Provider Network
Preeminent Agencies – Finest Caregivers
Advocare’s South Florida Provider Network is a consumer-driven, unique and different homecare services model that transforms the experience of finding, screening, and hiring in-home caregivers in South Florida. The Network is not just one homecare agency, it’s Advocare’s entire provider network of top agencies.
Typically, when a family member identifies a need for in-home caregivers, they call three or four agencies, comparing pricing and listening to each company’s compelling reasons why they are the “finest” in the business. They ask qualifying questions such as:
- How long have you been in business?
- How do you select your in-home caregivers?
- What are the caregiver’s qualifications?
- How much do you charge for your services?
These are all very good questions. But sadly, after going through this process, many times from a distance and under stress and time constraints, the answers all sound similar.
Here’s why – and here’s the real lowdown on in-home caregivers:
- First, many South Florida caregivers (Certified Nursing Assistants or Home Health Aides) sign on with several agencies, increasing their chance to get a “choice” assignment.
- Second, the most important point. Every agency has their top performers. For every ten caregivers on the agency’s payroll, there are only one or two that are exceptional. These are the hidden gems, the special caregivers that everyone would want to hire for their own mother or father.
The real question is, how do you find these hidden gems? The South Florida Provider Network is a personalized solution for selecting in-home care that you can feel good about. You receive a single point of contact – an experienced geriatric Care Advisor. There are no fees, no contracts, no risk to you. We do all the work, and we can vastly increase your chances of finding the best caregiver for your family member.
Members of the South Florida Provider Network must meet rigid quality assurance guidelines. In order to become a member, they must:
- Be a “top shelf” Licensed Home Care Agency or Nurse Registry
- Be willing to compete for your business with other top agencies
- Be willing to offer their “hidden gems,” their best caregivers for our assignments
- Be willing to adhere to fair pricing and quality assurance guidelines
With over ten years experience as Geriatric Care Managers, we have worked with hundreds of clients and many of the agencies in South Florida. We can help you avoid the pitfalls and obtain the most value.
Expand your options, broaden your selection, and put an expert to work, best of all, at no cost to you. Get immediate help finding the “hidden gem” caregivers in South Florida at the most competitive rates.
No fees – no contracts – no risk – and personal guidance from a professional Care Advisor. The best caregivers in South Florida at the most competitive fee structures.
Call us today at 888-615-1818, and relax, we’ve got your care needs covered.