Care Advocate on Call Program
The Affordable Light Touch Care Management Program
Who would you want on your team during an elder care crisis? Our South Florida Care Advocate on Call program is a “light touch” of oversight by a Professional Care Advocate, at a set budget per month. A seasoned Care Advocate conducts an initial assessment to really get to know our senior client. The same Care Advocate then visits monthly to re-assess health status and keep all client care information up to date. Our Care Advocates are also “on call” 24/7 in the event of an emergency such as an ER or hospital admission.
The South Florida Care Advocate on Call program is more limited in scope than our Care Management program, and is designed for clients that require only a small amount of intervention or those that are already receiving assistance from a facility.
Advocare’s South Florida Care Advocate on Call program may be an optimal fit for:
1. Relatively independent seniors earlier in the aging cycle with no significant compromise in activities of daily living, but who may be starting to experience health concerns, or…
2. Residents of Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing Facilities, where a Care Manager can provide an additional layer of supervision and advocacy.
The Care Advocate on Call program includes:
- Initial Summary Assessment and Care Plan
- Monthly reassessment of health status
- Review and chart medication changes
- Discuss and advise doctor’s orders and medical recommendations
- Orient and train in-home caregivers
- Referrals to local resources and services
- Succinct email updates to family members
- No long term contracts – cancel anytime
The Care Advocate on Call Program includes…
1. Assessment & Care Plan — An initial assessment will be scheduled. Your Care Advocate will review medical history and current health concerns while documenting medications, dosages, frequencies, doctors, specialists, and therapies. Most importantly, each client receives specific care plan recommendations.
2. Assigned Professional Care Advocate — One of our highly credentialed Professional Care Advocates will be assigned to your family. Our Care Advocates live and work in their responsible zones. They are well-informed on local doctors, specialists, rehab facilities, and other resources. Our goal: Develop a trusting relationship, then serve as your medical eyes and ears and your capable advocate in a crisis.
3. Monthly Visits — Your Care Advocate will visit and reassess client monthly. Authorized family members are kept apprised via email and phone updates.
4. Med Records Updates — Each client’s medical profile is constantly updated in our Advocate Anywhere system. Changes to the physician team or prescription medications are noted and tracked. This valuable information is available at a moments notice to the Care Advocate to respond in a crisis or collaborate with physicians to optimize care.
5. Ongoing Guidance — Your Care Advocate serves as a trusted advisor for questions and concerns, and can respond and help in an emergency.
Personalized Yet Affordable
Our Care Advocate on Call program is an extremely affordable solution for a very personalized service. How much does this cost? Believe it or not, just about the price of a vanilla latte per day!
Don’t wait for a crisis to hire a Care Manager! Contact Advocare today at 888-615-1818 for more information.