South Florida Elder Care Concierge Services
Elder Care Concierge Services — Simplifying and Enhancing Life
Sometimes the details of life can become overwhelming. When this happens, our Care Concierge Services are available to handle them. Whether assisting with mail, helping to pay bills, or coordinating meal delivery, our care concierge services allow seniors to remain independent in their own home as long as possible.
What Elder Care Concierge Services do you Offer?
Advocare offers an array of supportive Elder Care Concierge Services. Our Elder Care Concierge Services can assist with:
1. Administrative Care Concierge Services
- Sorting and handling mail
- Resolve Medicare and insurance reimbursement issues
- Simplifying and organizing
- Arrange housekeeping services
- Meal and dietary planning
2. “Excursion Diversion” Care Concierge Services
Our therapeutic outings can encompass a variety of themes. The Excursion Diversion is designed to focus on needs identified in our assessment. The Care Concierge for these outings will be either our Community Relations Liaison or a Registered Physical Therapist. Activities may include:
- Shopping Fitness – Using shopping as a therapeutic diversion, our Care Manager can use this opportunity for both functional and mental stimulation.
- Spiritual Sojourn – Our Care Concierge can accompany to a religious service or even to pay respect to a loved one’s place of immortal rest.
- Holiday Planning and Gift Purchases
3. Travel Care Concierge Services
- Complete travel coordination
- Organizing itinerary, booking tickets, trip logistics
- Transportation to/from airport
- For clients needing more support, we have available RN accompaniment destination to destination
4. Home Repairs and Modification Care Concierge Services
- From grab bars and ramps to complete renovation
- Obtain competitive quotes
- Home modification project management
5. Hobby Care Concierge Services
- Orientation on using the computer
- Playing / instruction on Mahjong, Bridge, or other hobbies
- Sports Outings – a visit to the putting green or a tennis match
- Art and Cultural Festivals
- Concerts and Opera
- Cerebral stimulation activities such as puzzles and brain teasers
- Food and wine functions
- Accompany for community volunteering activity
6. Daily Money Management Care Concierge Services*
- Organizing and paying bills, including resolution of incorrect charges
- Balancing the checkbook
- Maintaining home payroll records for caregivers
- Organizing records to provide to tax preparer
* DMM services may be referred to outside bonded professionals
Our Elder Care Concierge Services allow seniors to stay active, engaged, and involved. Contact us today to learn more about our Elder Care Concierge Services!