Need an advocate and ongoing partner in your loved one’s care?
We can help—whether you live across town or across the country—if your parent or loved one lives in Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach County. A qualified care manager has the skill, training, and knowledge to coordinate and oversee the right level of specialized support for an older adult at any stage of their care journey. We can step in early when your loved one is just beginning to need assistance or add management expertise much later when care becomes more complicated—or if there’s family conflict about the best care plan and next steps.
To some people, we’re Geriatric Care Managers. To others, we’re Aging Life Care Professionals.
To everyone we serve, we’re the MVP on their care team.
How does Care Management work?
Choose from our two Care Management programs.
Virtual Care Advisor
Our virtual Care Management program gives you your own personal expert—available by video, phone, or text— who gets to know your loved one, identifies where help is needed, offers advice, coordinates the assistance, and keeps family members informed so you can feel connected and make the best decisions.
In-Person Care Manager
This comprehensive Care Management program supports more complex care challenges and quality of life issues when you need someone in the room to help. Your loved one gets a caring professional to support and advocate for them—you get an expert advisor who keeps you connected and informed.
How We Can Help
Is your parent having memory issues or trouble getting to medical appointments, reporting symptoms accurately, or taking the right medications on time? We can support their health and wellness and keep you informed, reducing worries.
- Schedule doctor’s appointments
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Taking notes, asking questions, and communicating with family members
- Prescription pick-up and medication management
- Assistance contesting insurance bills
Has there been a fall—or series of falls? Is your parent still driving when it’s no longer safe? Is your loved one not taking medications as prescribed? If you have any safety concerns about your parents, we can help.
- Support after surgery, a serious fall, or other medical incident
- Setting up in-home care after a hospital discharge
- Home safety assessments to reduce falls or other risks
- Recommending and obtaining the right safety equipment
- Managing home modifications by trusted professionals
How do you know if it’s time to relocate your parents so they can be safer and enjoy a better quality of life? We can assess the situation, help you make the right decisions, and be your personal advisor and hands-on relocation expert from start to finish.
- Find the right senior living communities for your loved one’s needs, budget, and lifestyle—and help you choose
- Negotiate the best move-in rates
- Help with downsizing and setting up reliable movers
- Coordinate supplemental care if needed
Need a trustworthy professional to coordinate your medical, legal, or financial matters? Not sure what to do next?
We’ll learn about your needs, recommend the best solutions, and connect you with the right experts in your community—and manage everything.
- Elder law attorneys
- Trust advisors and fiduciaries
- Life Care Planning experts
- Top physicians and specialists with the medical expertise needed
- Credible, accurate online resources
Ready to get started or learn more?
Call now for a free 30-minute phone consultation or submit your information and we’ll contact you within 24 hours.
What Our Clients Say About Us
“Advocare is a powerful match of concerned professionals whose spirit is expressed in the way you carry out your work together.”
“You were a fount of information…warm, knowledgeable, and thoroughly professional.”
“Their wisdom, practical day-by-day guidance, and professional approach to problem solving helped me deal effectively with tough family decisions.”