As people age, they have a greater need for attention to the care and management of their daily lives. As the elderly population grows in Miami and more elders flow into our senior care world, there has been an obvious concern for finding the best senior care services in Miami. At Advocare we know that providing seniors with optimal professional elderly care allows them to feel a sense of community, decreasing the common feelings of isolation and depression, and empowering them to live well during their retired years.
Finding ways to take better care of our elderly loved ones needs more attention in our country. The U.S Census Bureau estimates that by 2030, seniors will make up over 20 percent of the population. As of 2020, there are approximately 73 million baby boomers in the U.S. Baby Boomers are people who were born between 1946 and 1964, and who are now over the age of 65.
With the higher number of seniors living in the U.S in the coming years, we need to make sure that they have the best care. Some seniors simply need help with daily activities such as housework and personal care activities. Other times, they could use a company or friendly transportation to an appointment. In many circumstances, senior care is more intensive, such as live-in or hospice care. No matter what the situation Advocare is here to address all of your care management concerns.
5 things You Should know About Advocare’s Senior Care Services
Every Advocare client is unique and has individual needs when it relates to their medical and lifestyle needs. Sometimes we need to create a game plan for clients to stay in their own home as safely and independently as possible. Sometimes the best senior care management services are more available with a lifestyle transition to assisted living. No matter what your situation, our professional nurse care managers are here to provide a time-tested process to easily identify a tailored directive, with the best possible solutions.
Here are five things you should know about how Advocare creates an exceptional senior care management plan:
- Our proactive style of advocacy helps families cut through the red tape of many senior care issues and processes, synchronizing the right medical, financial, and legal resources. Under our watchful eye, we not only save you time and money but we also boast some of the most significant success stories in senior care in all of Miami.
- Our experienced and credentialed geriatric care services experts are genuinely enthusiastic about optimizing senior care. Our Life Care Planning professionals evaluate the medical, psychosocial, and lifestyle needs of the senior client, working in tandem with family advisors to maximize our clients’ quality of life.
- Our professional Care Managers Team offers the most comprehensive list of senior care services in Miami. Advocare’s services range from light senior care monitoring to health wellness and fitness programs and even complex medical care management.
- Our Transition Care Management team aims to help seniors stay safe while they are living independently at home. Likewise, we help families create a game plan when a lifestyle transition to assisted living becomes more appropriate.
- Our client care plan can provide the best recommendations for the entire scope of senior care management support which helps our families budget better fro services.
At Advocare, we feel passionate about our ability to assess, advise, and advocate in order to bring the very best senior care services to our Miami based Advocare family. With Advocare’s help, you will feel more at ease as we help your aging loved one take steps to stay safe and independent longer. Call to find out more today.