As an alternative to a facility or hospital care, top-notch in-home senior care has become more and more important in 2020. By providing experienced and professional services that elderly people need at home, proper home care management can significantly reduce the cost of care and the burden for patients their families while helping clients maintain dignity. At Advocare, we have also seen how much our home health care clients have had even better health outcomes. Our findings are backed by research, which shows that clinical results are better with fewer complications when home care is provided to seniors with chronic conditions such as pneumonia, diabetes, or COPD.
Adult children may live thousands of miles away from their parents, separated by different cities, states, or even countries. Even if they live nearby, often times the demands and pressure of providing senior care can result in caregiver burnout and physical, emotional, and mental exhaustion. When family caregivers don’t have the guidance or the help they need and are trying to do more than they are capable of, it’s not a winning situation for anyone.
Advocare’s Home Care Management Services are largely successful because we provide a personalized solution for selecting in-home care that you can always feel good about. At Advocare, we provide clients with an integrated approach and home care from multiple practitioners and professionals that are organized, coordinated, and harmonized. Advocare’s Homecare Management services provide some of the most important things like screening, matchmaking, selecting, and managing the best caregivers. You can count on Advocare to transform the process of finding and managing your elder care caregivers.
Top Five Reasons That Home Care Is Necessary
Advocare’s team of Professional Care Managers serves all of South Florida with the highest level of professional care management and aging life care available in 2020. We offer a wide range of geriatric care services ranging from light care monitoring and senior fitness programs to complex medical care management, and our team member’s credentials go above and beyond the “average” care management industry minimum standards.
With over ten years of experience as Geriatric Care Managers, we can help you avoid the pitfalls and obtain the best home care.
Here are the top five reasons that you should be considering Home Care Services with Advocare in 2020:
- Our certified and registered home health care professionals can be there when you are not able to be. Home health care can give you peace of mind when you are caregiving from a distance. Our trained professionals can assess safety risks, support activities of daily living such as assistance with bathing, grooming, and medication reminders, all while allowing seniors to preserve their dignity and maintain a good quality of life.
- Access to skilled nursing and medical care at home: Home care will allow for supervision by nurses, who are certified, licensed, and knowledgeable about high-technology medical equipment, medical needs, and even support with diet and nutrition. Adults age 65 and older, people with chronic conditions, or those recently discharged from a hospital or nursing facility are likely to be at-risk. In-home health care professionals can ensure their health and safety.
- In-home health care professionals provide kind and caring companionship. Statistically speaking, companionship helps aging adults stay healthier with social interaction. Home care with Advocare provides a trusted friend for walks, reading, cards, games, movies, meals, errands, grocery shopping, medical appointments, and other social activities. In-home care even helps with light household chores such as laundry, vacuuming, and dishes, to consistently maintain a safe and healthy living environment.
- Personalized on to one support and attention: in-home health care services with Advocare are truly unique, providing meaningful, personalized, and skilled care that builds the strongest bonds between professionals and their clients.
- It’s More Affordable! According to the National Association of Home Care, the average cost of home health care per visit is less than half the average cost of care from a nursing facility.
Contact Us Today!
For all of these reasons and many more, now is the time to expand your in-home care options, broaden your caregiver selection, and put an expert to work. Call us today and learn more about the importance of in-home care management with Advocare!